The best HVAC fiberglass out there.
Our HVAC Versatile Blanket is produced using textile-type glass fibers chopped to a length of two to six inches and bonded with a thermal setting phenolic resin. The glass fibers and resin are combined in an air lay system that achieves a random fiber orientation producing a product that has exceptional strength, resiliency, coupled with needed thermal and acoustic performance. Facing options include FSK or black mat facing.
HVAC Versatile Blanket info and advantages
- High thermal efficiency: reduces heat transfer, lowering energy consumption
- Resilient: recovers to full thickness
- High acoustical performance: reduces unwanted noise
- Excellent bond strength: blanket resists separation
- Increased tensile strength for high tensile applications. Stands up to lamination and other fabrication processes
- Resistant to vibration
- Ease of handling and fabrication: easily cut in die-cut press or with a knife
- Resistant to bacteria and fungal growth
- Compression packed: saves freight costs, storage space and protects against damage
- HVAC Equipment
- Fan Coils
- Other HVAC Equipment