Meet the duct that put the Quiet in Quietflex.
Eager to reduce the noise associated with your system? QAS™ Acoustical Flex Duct is the answer. It reduces noise transmitted through the duct from the HVAC unit, as well as the noise generated by the air flow. This combination drastically reduces the noise coming out of the register. The key feature is the porous spun bonded nylon core, which allows the noise to be absorbed by the thermal insulation. In addition, QAS™ features Johns Manville formaldehyde-free™ insulation, which reduces the risk of formaldehyde exposure.
More Info on QAS Acoustical Flex
- GREENGUARD® Certified
- -1/2" W.C. negative and +4" W.C. positive static pressure
- Available in R6.0 and R-8.0
- Collared lengths available in 7′
- Oversized core to fit on collars and register boxes
- Available in weather-resistant bag packaging
- UL Listed/approved